SURVEYING EQUIPMENT AND ACCESSORIES / NUCLEAR GAUGES
Originally the company was known as Cooke, Troughton & Simms, which was formed in 1937, to distribute survey products and survey instruments in South Africa. It changed its name to Vickers Instruments in 1956 and at the time was owned by Vickers PLC (U.K.) until 1983 when Vickers disinvested and the company was sold to local shareholders - Hudaco - J.S.E. listed company and since been a division of Rutherford.
The company distributes Ruide, South, GeoMax (survey equipment and accessories) and Troxler (nuclear gauges) throughout the Southern African region. We are exclusive dealers for the above products since 1970.
An ONLINE SURVEY SHOP for all the above mentioned products can be found via the link below.
There are three branches – Johannesburg, Durban and Cape Town. The Sales Personnel are experienced Surveyors. The Total Staff complement in Rutherford is over 200 members. The Company has fully equipped Workshop with factory-trained Technicians.
The Company is accredited for ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 and is a Level 4 Contributor to the Broad Based BEE.
To view the products you are welcome to go to any of the websites listed below :